- Applications are open to female engineering, technology and built environment students currently studying full-time at a South African University or University of Technology.
- Applicants must be in their 2nd, penultimate (e.g. 3rd year at university) or final year (e.g 4th year at university) of undergraduate or full-time postgraduate studies.
- Applicants must commit to attending the full programme from 11th - 14th July 2017.
- Ex-fellows are not eligible to apply.
- Complete the application form below. The deadline for submission of completed applications is Sunday, 26 May 2017 at 18h00, SAST.
- Apply for the Unilever Bursary. Link is within this application. Highly recommended for 2nd year students to apply.
- An expert panel will screen and shortlist applicants. Successful applicants will be contacted in June 2017.
- WomEng covers all costs related to participation in the programme including travel to Cape Town, accommodation, food, facilitation etc. You only have to pay for a small fee of R700 to avoid “no-shows”.
- Further details regarding the programme logistics and planning will be communicated directly to the successful applicants.
- The WomEng Team looks forward to welcoming the Top 60 Fellows to Cape Town in July 2017.